About Me

My photo
A lifelong student of dance, yoga and movement, I have trained extensively in ballet, modern, jazz and hip hop. I hold a MSN as an Advanced Practice Registered Nurse (family nurse practitioner) and is a certified yoga teacher (CYT-200) through Lotus Gardens Yoga school. I'm dually certified by Fat Chance Belly Dance's American Tribal Style teacher creatrix, Carolena Nericcio,in General Skills and as a certified Teacher in American Tribal Style belly dance,& is a Sister Studio of Fat Chance Belly Dance. Wife to wonderful a hubby, mommy to Ari, and our German Shepherd Meka and tortie-cat, FootFoot. www.celadontribal.com www.joysyoga.com

Sunday, March 6, 2011

Today's tarot.

"'The Ace of Chalices card suggests that my power today lies in capturing the essence. My emotions are valid. I am beautiful and I deserve to pursue, share, and express unconditional love, pleasure, and happiness. I bring new love into the world. I am empowered by love and my gift is beauty in truth.'"

Despite having images from the Dark Crystal of stealing essence from little froglings, I can appreciate this message and it's meaning. I do crave grasping the magic in balance with work, passions and family, and had some recent upset in that area, once again. I write here as an affirmation that this message can be conveyed into my truth-- my emotions are valid, and I am beginning to see that I do need to think outside the box to be able to create happiness in my work. A very wise and good friend of mine shed some light on the topic and her experiences had determined that when she finds she is on the right path, the Universe and it's roadsigns become more and more apparent, brighter, hard to miss... She is right. We always have multiple paths laid before us, and they are decorated in various ways that appeal at certain times. Right now, my path has curves and is overgrown with thicket but I think I am up for the adventure.

1 comment:

  1. you are an amazing woman warrior who flies above and through chaos and succeeds!
    love you!
    nance

    ReplyDelete